Moon Shadow Soy Candle
A dark and comforting blend of wood, earthy vanilla, sandalwood, and warm patchouli. It’s a sweet and rich scent to complement your calmest mood.
Top: Sandalwood, Patchouli
Base: Vanilla, Clove
Responsibly sustainable soy wax.
High-grade fragrance oils.
Cotton lead-free wick.
Burn time: Estimated at 25-100 hours depending on the size.
Keep wick to 1/4" and never leave burning candle unattended.
Handmade scented soy candles made in our Oklahoma City studio.
Free shipping on orders of $75+. Candles are handmade to order. For smaller orders, we estimate shipping within one week and for larger orders, one-two weeks. If you need your order to be received by a specific date, please reach out to us before you place your order to see if we can accommodate that timeline.
At this time we do not ship internationally, but we hope to one day. Stay tuned for any updates on this type of shipping.
We want every customer to love their finished product. If you are dissatisfied at any time, please reach out to us via our contact form as soon as possible. All custom order sales are final, but if the item has not been customized, a refund can be processed after the item has been returned to us in its original condition. Please allow 7 days for processing after we've received the returned item.
- To prevent fire or serious injury, burn candle within sight.
- Keep free of foreign objects.
- Never leave burning unattended.
- Keep out of reach of children, pets and anything flammable.
- Trim wick to 1/4" prior to each use.
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
- When burning for the first time, allow melted wax to reach the edge of the container before extinguishing the flame to help with an even burn each time.
- Discontinue use when 1/4" of wax remains.
- Please candle responsibly.