- To prevent fire or serious injury, burn candle within sight.
- Keep free of foreign objects.
- Never leave burning unattended.
- Keep out of reach of children, pets and anything flammable.
- Trim wick to 1/4" prior to each use.
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
- When burning for the first time, allow melted wax to reach the edge of the container before extinguishing the flame to help with an even burn each time.
- Discontinue use when 1/4" of wax remains.
- Please candle responsibly.